violinist + violist= violanist

¡Hola!

Welcome to the blog of the average violanist! I have decided to make this blog because I always have these amazing practising ideas always pop into my head and I just really want to share these ideas with others like me! Please follow and I will be updating as much as possible!

Gracias,
Kt


Friday, June 14, 2013

Viola

Today was the last day of Raspberry Ridge! We also had our recital!
Orchestra: Good, good.
Ensemble: We got our group together, we thought we were going to be fine!
Free time: Last couple of minutes to practice as a quartet without the cello.
Choir: Boring...but not with Kendall around!
Lunch: We had a guestspeaker that could sing and whistle at the same time!
Sectionals: Fine!
Tennis: I lost every match! Yay me!
Theory: I got to take home a timeline that will become quite useful when school comes around again!
Snack: We had to leave early!
Our quartet peice at the performance: I thought I did terrible! I got really nervous! I hit all the right notes but my bow wouldn't stop shaking! It was awful! I also forgot to repeat a section! I need to find out how to get less nervous! The audience said we did great! My dad who has musically inclined hearing said he heard the first violin (ehem, ehem) make tons of mistakes and not me! Well, this year's chamber peice was better than last year's! Last year, I froze up during our chamber performance! I need to find out how to get less nervous!



No comments:

Post a Comment