violinist + violist= violanist

¡Hola!

Welcome to the blog of the average violanist! I have decided to make this blog because I always have these amazing practising ideas always pop into my head and I just really want to share these ideas with others like me! Please follow and I will be updating as much as possible!

Gracias,
Kt


Thursday, June 13, 2013

Viola

Penultimate Day of Raspberry Ridge! I hope I spelled that right!
Orchestra went well. I think we will be okay for our performance. My ear started bleeding again, so I missed 10% of rehearsal!
During ensemble, I thought we were fine! We will do great during tomorrow's performance!
Snack was normal. I don't even remember what we ate today.
During free time, I practiced Bach's Cello Suite in G Major 1st movement. I sounded fine. I have been practicing that peice for a long time. I have been practicing that peice for a long time because I might audition for MYCO on that piece.
Choir practice was awesome with Kendall!
For lunch, we had a little recital by the Pendergraft siblings! One played the violin while the other played the cello. They played 1D & Wade in the Water! They did great!
After Lunch, I had sectionals! We are fine!
I played tennis! I lost and won a match! Yay Kt!
Theory was interesting too! 
For snack, we had these awesome strawberry shortcake bars!

 If you ever find these in a store or if someone offers these to you, take it! No exceptions!


Soccer was fun! Then I went to my lessons! It was awesome! I learned so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment